Basket Login

Advice & Support

The Student Support Service is here to guide and support you should you need some support during your time at City, University of London.

Our advisers are experienced, independent and impartial. They are fully trained and keep up to date with the latest information to ensure that you recieve advice and representation on a range of student issues including academic, financial, housing and employment matters which empowers you to make decisions for yourself on to how to best resolve your issues. 

We're here to help if you're experiencing problems academically, if you need to tell your school about extenuating circumstances or if you need to lodge an academic appeal.  We're also here to support you if you're being accused of academic misconduct, or if you're having to go through any other disciplinary procedure.  And we're also here to guide if you if you want to make a complaint about your school, another University service, or even another student.

On the following pages you can get some more information about academic appeals, extenuating circumstances or making a complaint, as well as links to information about money or housing.

Visiting Us

If you want to speak to one of our trained advisers, please telephone the Students' Union reception on 0207 040 5600, email the Students' Union or visit our offices in the Drsydale Building, Room EG02.

Appointmants are availble Monday to Friday between 10am and 4pm.

Our Terms of Service

Please take the time to read our complete Terms of Service before attending your appointment. This will allow you to better understand what you will get from an appointment and your responsibilities.

Our Confidentiality Policy and Equal Opportunities Policy are also available for your information.

© City Students' Union 2016.